PART 5/2010
Impressum: Susanne Dold | Sommerhuderstr 15 | 22769 Hamburg | Germany

home
me
media
graphics
illustration
arts

March 06, 2007


While sitting outside on the veranda, still, listening to one of my main favourite cds I've bought in the last few months which I've actually bought as birthday present for a friend of mine, I could stay here forever. And now the Melbourne based band is carefully saved on my little laptop and making me happy with music and lyrics like:

The thing about grief is
Few people know that the I goes before the E
And it's hard to give away because it's
The last thing you gave to me.
I've scrambled it together and
Collaged it in a lighted frame
Sometimes I'm scared to speak your name.

Ooh you were young a beautiful
You should have grown to be old
Like I'll grow old - no you will not.
You left me here to join the dots
I'm gonna speak them.

0 Comments: