PART 5/2010
Impressum: Susanne Dold | Sommerhuderstr 15 | 22769 Hamburg | Germany

home
me
media
graphics
illustration
arts

March 31, 2007

Back home, tired and glad to see Stella and Poppy again. Strange if so many things can change only within 2 weeks. I probably have recieved too many alarming emails only within the last 2 weeks while travelling through the outback from Melbourne to Alice Springs. It'll take a while to catch up with everyone. But I hope everyone will be alright in the end. Now that I unfortunately also have extra time next week I can spend some time on making new plans. And maybe also spend some time thinking about all the great places I have seen within this short period of time. One of the highlights: Waterfalls at Uluru due to heavy rain, the 12 apostels from above, finaly heaps of wild cangaroos and some other nice little stories to tell. But not today... 1st a nice shower and 2nd a bed and finally a good sleep again...


















0 Comments: