PART 5/2010
Impressum: Susanne Dold | Sommerhuderstr 15 | 22769 Hamburg | Germany

home
me
media
graphics
illustration
arts

April 19, 2007


Will leave Wellington by tomorrow and head off to Napier. Hey, Mr Pommes, just one question? Is Pukehoke interesting in terms of V8 car racings? I'm just wondering because I have no idea. I've meet a very nice couple from Onewhero, somewhere in the middle of nowhere, who have invited me to their home. So I'll have a look. :) It could get quite interesting. New Zealand seems to be a place to meet people again and again. Just meet a Swedish girl from Greymouth in the same backpacker here. The last time I've been here I meet a guy from another tour in Australia. And the couple I've meet the first time on the ferry to Wellington and finally stumbled over them in Abel Tasman National Park. So the question is, is New Zealand just so small or are we all going the same way?

0 Comments: