PART 5/2010
Impressum: Susanne Dold | Sommerhuderstr 15 | 22769 Hamburg | Germany

home
me
media
graphics
illustration
arts

October 10, 2005


5am, in the middle of the night, the world is sleeping, including me!
"ring" "ring" TELEPHONE!!!!
"Eh? What? What is los? Hello?"
THE VOICE:"Bra bra brabra bra bra bra babab mh bra bra bnababa hm?"
ME still asleep:"What?"
THE VOICE:"Bra, bra, bra? Bra bra brabra... and I miss you so ... brabra."
ME still asleep, trying to wake up:"What?"
THE VOICE:"Bababa ba ba bra, and I really miss you so much, really, I need you, bra bra."
ME half way of waking up:"Ehm, ehm, ehm, I think you've dialed the wrong number!"
THE VOICE:"Biancaaaaa? Bianca? You are not Bianca????"
ME nearly awake:"NOOOOOO!"
- tut -
Thank you, you little bastard out there! Thanks for waking me up and thanks for making me getting nearly a heart attack! If I had been Bianca, you would have really missed your chance!

5 Comments:

Hey susa, why havent you moved back to sydney eh? what's with all this USA and England stuff... :D

10/11/2005 1:43 AM  

Wollte nur mal hallo sagen. Habe irgendwie keine Meinung zu crank phone calls. Ich mag ja nachts wach werden. Aus dem einfachen Grund, weil ich das Einschlafen so angenehm finde.

10/12/2005 8:17 AM  

Hi Daniel,
I don't know. Maybee you are just damn right. :)

10/18/2005 7:25 PM  

He is!

10/23/2005 2:54 PM  

Ach lieber Markus, wann werden wir das wohl los?

10/24/2005 9:48 PM