PART 5/2010
Impressum: Susanne Dold | Sommerhuderstr 15 | 22769 Hamburg | Germany

home
me
media
graphics
illustration
arts

January 21, 2008


While surfin' the world wide web, usually a good website with heaps of inspiring links to great designed individual websites, I stumbled some minutes ago over another website which offers a wide range of business brochure templates. So "plofessional" (professional) - just insert your text and company logo and there your go! For a short moment it reminded me of the funny offer here but this time it was unfortunately meant to be real. And some days ago someone asked me "hey, as a designer, can you make money out of that and isn't it a little bit senseless what you are doing?" Well, if there will be some more of these offerings and if people can produce their own communication material I should better think about retraining myself. I would be a good shoe sales person by the way or I'd finally become a real artist. Whatever.

0 Comments: