PART 5/2010
Impressum: Susanne Dold | Sommerhuderstr 15 | 22769 Hamburg | Germany

home
me
media
graphics
illustration
arts

October 13, 2006


The weekend is near and I'm looking forward to an "Indesign" Workshop in the great city of Neumuenster, yes yes, and long nights with long "sleep-ins" (just created a new english word) and hopefully clear nights like some weeks ago. I'm just glad that I don't have to face banners like Dan, only some little neighbour pop-ups. Although I'm looking forward to seeing Anzac bridge in reality very soon. :)

3 Comments:

i love a good sleep in, as long as my dreams arent of work - lest they become sleep in-designs :) anyway, enjoy your workshops... and bring back quark!

10/15/2006 2:54 AM  

Hi Dan,
if you are having sleep-in designs, you should repeat a nice trip to one of the great beaches out there! It's dangerous to wake up in the morning, having worked all night through and realizing that the whole thing was only a dream. Then it's definitely time for a break! And I know what I'm talking about! :)

10/15/2006 6:48 PM  

I think you are right. This weekend it's off to the soccer (football) and maybe next weekend for a long ride around the city. That should clear the mind of all that design nonsense!!

10/16/2006 5:13 AM