PART 5/2010
Impressum: Susanne Dold | Sommerhuderstr 15 | 22769 Hamburg | Germany

home
me
media
graphics
illustration
arts

April 22, 2006


Some days ago my answering machine was talking to me:
"Helloooo, Hannaaah, ehm Hanne, this is Wuester, calling from Gran Canariaaaaaaa. You are not at home? How are you? I just wanted to say "Happy birthday to youuuuu, belated". Did you already recieve the small parcel? Ehm, yes, and now tschöööö (byeeeee)."
- Peep -
Next message:
" Hello, Hanne. This is Wuester, from Gran Canariaaaaaaa. I'm calling now the second time! You are never at home. So why don't you just call back?! Bye!"
- Peep -
Dear Wuesters, and all the other wrong dialing people: I'm not Bianca, or Hanne, or Udo. And I don't want to win big prices by pressing number one and I don't want to buy anything else. So please check first your number before annoying poor people.

0 Comments: