PART 5/2010
Impressum: Susanne Dold | Sommerhuderstr 15 | 22769 Hamburg | Germany

home
me
media
graphics
illustration
arts

February 20, 2006


Once there was a wise guy saying: The best way of life is to have everything you need packed in one suitcase. I think he was so right. Does anyone need useless stuff? I could offer 1 f**** up television, 1 old fridge, 1 nearly broken cooker, some books, some clothes, heaps of cutlery, some plates, 1 pan, some pots, 2 lamps, and many self-made painted pictures.

2 Comments:

For the time being these wise words suit my situation pretty well. Maybe I would have to correct them slightly into: all that fits into the trunk of your car (instead of the suitcase). I´ll leave some things behind. The important things one can carry in the heart. And there is a lot of space

2/23/2006 9:20 AM  

But if travelling by plane it's better if your whole stuff fits into one suitcase. Only of you are flying via the US your allowed to bring 2 suitcases. And in the end it also depends on where you wanna go. And your heart is anyway going anywhere with you. Right?

2/23/2006 9:38 AM